What you will do
- Deploy and support FE applications.
- Deploy and support microservices.
- Provision infrastructure with IaaC (Terraform) & Azure.
- Manage CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Manage Kubernetes Clusters with Helm and kubectl.
- Provide guidance for FE development with React & Redux-Toolkit microfrontends.
- Provide guidance for BE development with Java & Spring-Boot microservices.
- Actively assess and patch vulnerabilities using Black Duck.
- Clarify technical requirements for business stakeholders.
- Actively plan and promote architectural change across the organization.
- Redux & Redux Toolkit
- Jest & react-testing-library
- Spring Boot
- JUnit, Mockito
- App Services
- API Management
- Blob Storage
- Azure Log Analytics (Azure Data Pipeline)
- Azure Key Vault
- AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Kubernetes, kubectl & Helm
Nice to haves
- Webpack 5 & Module Federation
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support