About the ClientBloomberg Industry Group empowers professionals in government, law, tax, and accounting with the news, data, and analysis they need to take decisive action and make the most of every opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P. For more information, visit bloombergindustry.com. The selected candidate will work on our Charts 2.0 or CRM (compliance risk management) teams.
- React and NodeJS, then Typescript. Candidates should be very strong in at least one and be familiar with the other two.
- AWS Experience. Candidates should be familiar with Serverless ecosystem such as Lambas, API Gateway, ECS/EKS. (Nodejs will sit in lambda – the selected candidate will do Nodejs in lambda – lambda will be in place already, dev not expected to have experience introducing it to environment, but rather writing their code within lambda. basic interaction via code with these other common AWS services. Must not only know nodejs but also know how to interact with other AWS services… database calls, file storage calls, etc.)
- Experience using TDD, doing both unit and e2e testing.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases. Candidates should understand the tradeoffs and use cases.
- Design, code, test, and deploy web applications in the cloud using React
- Design, code, test, and deploy REST APIs using NodeJS in a serverless environment.,
- Design and implement data layer using SQL Server & DynamoDB.
- Actively work with AWS services such as Lamba, S3, API Gateway, ECS/EKS etc.Strong experience in working out of GIT (GitLab)
- Work with Architects and other Engineers to help create and then implement development best practices
- Apply TDD, write unit tests and collaborate with Testing Engineering team to create E2E tests using Puppeteer.js.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Participate in team code reviews and design reviews
- Help our support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Work independently to design, develop, and document solutions, while adhering to all applicable standards (e.g., architectural, coding, security)
- Developer’s interaction with these tools
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support