What you will do
- We need an experienced developer who will use their passion to lead a development team as they learn new tools and techniques.
- Identify and implement system improvements.
- Guide your team to help customers overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like microservices.
- Using Golang, Java and Python, you’ll build a next-gen enterprise system.
- Identify new opportunities to build digital solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in GoLang
- 3+ years of experience developing with AWS services like DynamoDB, SQS/SNS, Redshift
- Experience working within a microservices architecture
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to haves
- Experience with working with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps methodologies
- Experience with performing design and code reviews
- Experience with one or more version control systems
- Experience with production support and issue resolution
- Experience with interfacing with Business Analysts and UI/UX teams
- Experience with working in an Agile and SCRUM environment
- Experience with other Cloud platform technologies, including EKS, EC2, S3, SQS, and SNS
Booz Allen Hamilton is a global firm of approximately 29,200 diverse, passionate, and exceptional people driven to excel, do right, and realize positive change in everything we do. We bring bold thinking and a desire to be the best in our work in consulting, analytics, digital solutions, engineering, and cyber, and with industries ranging from defense to health to energy to international development.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support