What you will do
- Deliver business solutions with a customer focus;
- Hands-on coding experience but can design and help lead a small team
- Build and maintain productive working relationships;
- Improve the operational excellence of customer facing products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or Systems; Or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
- 8 years of leading the technical aspects of a development team, using Agile methodologies.
- 8 years of design experience, using object-oriented software techniques and Entity-Relationship data modelling techniques.
- 8 years of experience working with web applications and web services, including RESTful techniques.
- Experience using unit testing frameworks, such as MSUnit or NUnit.
- Experience using cloud services, such as Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to guide others in resolving complex issues of significance to the organization.
- Exceptional organizational, project planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting, and across external and internal stakeholder groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong attention to detail, with a keen focus on quality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfort with multi-tasking and organizing a variety of concurrent tasks, by applying strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in-office and remotely according to GMAC’s hybrid work environment.
- .NET, C#, Web Applications, Be able to solve problems, depth of knowledge, fullstack (more backend than frontend. Some experience with Angular), Lead level – should have prior lead experience.
Nice to haves
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support