What you will do
- Working in collaboration with designers and engineers from the Agile Engine or customer team to define, discuss, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
- Running discovery phases, Investigating client requirements, conducting kick-off meetings with customers, transforming requirements into documents or proof of concepts.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development.
- Making prototypes, pre-sale concepts, proof of concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Conducting user testing sessions, interviews, research phases.
- Producing or curating creation of high-fidelity mockups, specs, guidelines, and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or equal hands-on experience in a related field.
- Industry experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C).
- Portfolio showcasing related works with prototype examples and documented UX research qualitative and quantitative methods).
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices, graphic styles, and composition rules.
- Proficiency in using prototyping and online collaboration software.
Nice to haves
- HTML5/CSS3 Hands-on experience
- MUI Hands-on experience in commercial projects
- Experience in pitching design services.
- Experience in web analytics.
- Experience in People Management.
- Personal projects in the portfolio.
- Understanding of general project management practices.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, and technically savvy Senior/Lead Designer with exceptional communication skills and proven experience in a senior or leading position. In collaboration with other designers, a new expert will be working closely with internal stakeholders, customers, managers, and developers, while driving projects from the discovery through design to the final development-ready hand-off. Along with that, he/she will be participating in pre-sales activities such project estimations, and participating in proposal’s creation.
If you like a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine’s Design Studio is the best place — guaranteed!
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support