Rhino Staging & Events Solutions, the premier labor staffing solution in all major areas of the United States, has been a provider of high quality technical professionals since 1991. With their ever-expanding experienced crews throughout the nation, their partners in a wide range of industries have come to depend on Rhino to provide cost effective staffing solutions
Currently, we’re looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer who is interested in joining a great team of professionals. Our client, Rhino Staging & Event Solutions has been providing highly trained technical professionals such as stagehands, producers, technical and stage rigging experts, for any type of events all over the united states.
What is required?
- 3+ years of working as a Manual / Automation QA Engineer
- Hands-on working experience with web and mobile application quality assurance and testing: manual, functional, regression, acceptance, security and access control, cross-browser, cross-platform
- Experience with design and update of test documentation (test cases, bug reports)
- Knowledge making Web Services and Restful Services requests
- Knowledgeable of the various data exchange formats like CSV, JSON, etc.
- Great English level and communication skills for working in an agile distributed team
- Experience with JS and/or TypeScript
What will be a plus?
- Knowledge of one of the testing frameworks like Cypress, TestCafe, etc.
- Experience with test automation and tools such as Selenium, Appium, Postman
- Experience with source control and automated deployment tools, specifically Git and CircleCI
What you will do:
- Manual functional, regression, acceptance, security and access control, cross-browser, cross-platform testing
- Mobile app testing (Android, iOS)
- Design and update of test documentation (test cases, bug reports)
- Close cooperation with the agile team and client/stakeholders
- Automation testing of the UI and API of the application
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.