About the client:
Trusted Media Brands is a leading global media company that reaches hundreds of millions of consumers via our dynamic portfolio of media properties. We offer best-in-class insights and data-driven marketing solutions that reach engaged communities across food, home, lifestyle, and wellness content; and now following our August 2021 acquisition of Jukin Media, a leading digital entertainment company, we also engage audiences across the pets, humor, and active lifestyle verticals. In all we reach nearly 100 million people globally, and we deliver more than two billion minutes of monthly video viewership across streaming TV and social media. See what’s new at FailArmy, Taste of Home, The Pet Collective, Family Handyman, People Are Awesome, Reader’s Digest, The Healthy and Birds and Blooms.
You will need to have the experience and creativity to think through complex UI/UX problems, create simple elegant solutions, and understand the complexities of running a production system. ReactJS Developer are expected to contribute at a low level-design and write code and be able to lead a frontend project through from design to delivery when needed.
- Design and write production worthy, secure, and well thought out code.
- Execute designs that do not compromise on security or system stability
- Write code in a TDD manner (unit tests) and ensure proper operation in production environments
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities in terms of projects, tasks, and critical bugs.
- Estimate and commit to timelines of a project
- Do peer code reviews and Proof of concepts
Experience & Skills:
- Strong experience in web application development using ReactJS, HTML, JS, CSS.
- 3-5 years experience with SOLID and OO design patterns, Redux, ES6
- Understanding of various react libraries like: mobile-device-detect, react-modal, react-multi-carousel, react-router, youtube-player etc
- Deep understanding of automated testing frameworks and knowledge of the testing pyramid
- Passion for technical excellence and always growing new skills and adopting new technologies.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.