Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength — delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately — is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real-time financial information to millions of subscribers globally.
With us you can
- You’re the type of person who strives to have a 5-star app. If you’re not at WWDC, you’re streaming it to see what’s coming next. A normal day for you is transforming business requirements into beautiful and maintainable apps. You learn from your code reviews and strive to help others.
- As a Senior React Native developer on the Bloomberg Consumer Mobile team, you will help us improve our entire consumer mobile application and build its new features. You’ll break down epics into well-written stories on a daily basis as we develop the newest version of our app, continuously balancing the features of iOS with our brand.
What you will do:
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement/test solutions;
- Liaising closely with other teams to ensure a quality look & feel for all client’s applications;
- Devising innovative solutions that reflect the client’s brand identity while making the most of the platform’s unique features.
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
- Working on projects to improve the stability of our existing software
Our team is missing someone who has
- 4+ years of mobile development experience;
- Proven experience with React Native;
- Experience with iPhone/iPad application development using Objective-C/Swift and Xcode with successful apps released to the App Store;
- Love for a clean code and strong skills in unit and instrumental testing (experience with Jasmine, Xcode and Apium would be a plus);
- Upper-intermediate English and great communication skills;
- A proactive attitude and curiosity;
- Excellent communication skills.
What will be a plus?
- Knowledge of Java and experience in developing apps for Android or other mobile platforms;
- Experience and knowledge of animation and graphics in mobile development;
- Experience with Scrum.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop a world-famous app “Bloomberg News” with 6+ million monthly users;
- A very Senior team in Kyiv and New York with smart Agile processes;
- Following best practices and newest technologies;
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.