What you will do
- Design, code, test, and deploy web applications in the cloud using React or Vue
- Collaborate in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Participate in team code reviews and design reviews
- Help our support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Work independently to design, develop, and document solutions, while adhering to all applicable standards (e.g., architectural, coding, security)
- More than 5 years of working experience in building production applications
- Backend Experience with Node.js
- 3+ years of experience with relational SQL Databases
- 3+ Experience with front end frameworks like React.js, Vue.js etc.
- Overall 6+ experience in software.
- BA, BS, MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
- Experience in working with agile development practices.
Nice to haves
- Experience with ORM frameworks typeform, Sequelize etc.
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Dev Ops, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, and Deployment tools
- Experience in project management, mentoring or leadership.
Bloomberg Industry Group empowers professionals in government, law, tax, and accounting with the news, data, and analysis they need to take decisive action and make the most of every opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support