What you will do
- Builds, designs, and maintains all websites and software applications.
- Regulates exposure to business stakeholders and executive management as well as other authorities.
- Designs, writes, and edits website content.
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Plans and delivers software platforms and products across multiple organizational units.
- Designs assignments with web services like REST, SOAP, etc.
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have the pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Nice to haves
- Exposure to Elixir, Phoenix, or another functional programming language.
- Experience with UX and workflow design
- Effective at implementing acceptance criteria requirements
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with global teams
- E-commerce experience
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc)
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support