What you will do
- Keep LinkedIn updated 3/4 times a week with news and posts. Join groups that are related to Real Estate in the different states we work in. Follow people that are influential in our business in the different states and comment on their posts to be more visible. Many people follow these people and we can also find potential customers. Get into the discussion. Be more visible.
- Increase presence in social media. Follow real estate accounts, check inside who is following them, comment in real estate investments, follow people that comment in their posts. Post real estate reels with listings renovations etc. Interact with other accounts.
- Write articles relevant to improve our SEO, collaborate with other real estate pages to mention us this also improves SEO, work with SEM (paid marketing).
- Expectation on leads – we have the brevity benchmark on ROI.
- Send email marketing blasts, autoplans, design the emails with call to action buttons. Send marketing buying / selling emails for foreclosure listings.
- Be able to design flyers, newsletters and posts.
- Be able to make a customized marketing campaign and implement.
- A highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and grammar with at least 3 years of experience in Marketing positions with a Masters degree in Marketing. SEO/SEM expert.
- Understanding how inbound marketing works and ability to create and implement inbound strategy.
- Strong ability to work under pressure.
- Innovative thinker, self motivated and goal-oriented with a desire to break new ground.
- Ability to generate creative ideas, test and implement them in the marketing strategy.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube).
- SMM experience and passion about social media as a marketing tool, ability to identify and follow new trends.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube)
- Advanced SMM experience and passion about social media as a marketing tool, ability to follow the trends; — Previous experience working with email marketing automation tools.
- A self starter and someone able to work independently.
Are you passionate about marketing, a self starter and want to take your career to the next level? If you love SEM and SEO, are tech savvy and enjoy working in a dynamic team we want to hear from you ! We are a boutique Real Estate Brokerage firm based in the States operating in Washington DC, VA, MD and FL. We are looking to add a new member to our US company to work remotely 100%.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support