About the projectInfura is the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for blockchain and decentralized application developers. Infura currently offers APIs for Ethereum, IPFS, and other leading decentralized networks, allowing developers to immediately begin building instead of spending time on architecting and maintaining their own infrastructure.Infura provides developers instant access to decentralized and blockchain networks without the need to sync or understand complicated peer to peer infrastructure. Similar to how one might access a cloud service to alleviate the friction of owning proprietary compute and storage, Infura lowers the barrier to entry for engineers to begin building.We believe in a more equitable and decentralized future, and we know developers will be at the forefront of that progress. We want to empower developers to spend their time building, creating, and evolving by providing them with the best and easiest solution to their infrastructure needs.Some things to know about the Infura team, we are a remote first company, with team members all over the world. We strive to reduce meetings, respect work life balance, promote diversity, and generally be good people. We depend on each other not only to make an amazing product but to be a group that wants to succeed together.
With us you can
- Work in a dream team of A-players and grow as professional
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Get premium compensation for the right skills
- Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What you will do:
- Be part of a world-class infrastructure and tools team responsible for core Infura engineering projects. The SRE team is an integral part of supporting a globally available, high performance service. Modern tools and practices help our developers work safely and efficiently.
- As part of the SRE team, you would be leading the way to champion and document best practices building tooling for observability, test automation, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, single pane of glass observability, and execution tracing. The SRE team is the subject matter expert that helps evangelize and ensure best practices are employed from design to production.
- We work with infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Pulumi, terraform), containers and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS); event source / message based architectures (e.g. Kafka); frontend applications (e.g. React, nodejs, etc); both RDBMS and NoSQL Datastores (e.g. Postgres, Mongo, Redis, DynamoDb); Linux based operating systems; and of course blockchain and DLT.
Our team is missing someone who has
- The ideal candidate would have 5+ years in a devops, system operations, or SRE role.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting, debugging, and working with microservice, cloud native, or distributed systems.
- High level of excellence with regards to best practices in security, compliance, high availability, and system resilience.
- Infura maintains cloud based systems, so deep experience with one or more cloud providers (bonus for AWS) is preferrable.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.