Our record-setting, award-winning, and fun-having marketing team have an opening that you should know about.
We use a cutting-edge methodology and best-in-class software to implement a highly tuned scalable process. We collect statistics, do A/B testing, run analytics, and automate activities to leave humans more time for creativity and fun.
If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed!
With us, you can
- Grow as a specialist and learn from the best
- Work with challenging tasks in a data-driven environment
- Know that your opinion matters
- Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, and Kyiv
- Shape your professional journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
- Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
Our team is looking for someone who has
- Technical background (education, courses, prior experience)
- Embedded attention to details
- Intermediate level of English
- Positive and open-minded style of communication
- Aptitude for easy-learning
Will be a plus
- Experience with chrome extensions development
- Experience in data analysis, data quality, and data entry
You will work with
- Support and development of different automated solutions for internal use
- Support and maintenance of database
More details about AgileEngine
AgileEngine is one of the fastest-growing US companies listed by Inc. 5000 and a top-3 development firm according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions. Our clients include brands like Groupon, Bloomberg, and Funny or Die while our solutions are featured by Gartner, Facebook, and the Webby Awards.
AgileEngine is home to 500+ professionals in software engineering and design. Our leadership team includes people with backgrounds in software architecture at Appian and FINRA and delivering engineering excellence at Google and Airbnb. The company’s CEO is a member of Forbes Technology Council, an author of a book on reverse engineering, and the developer of the world’s only tool for converting desktop Java applications into web apps. Our company is the right place for boosting your skills and discovering exciting professional opportunities.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.