AgileEngine is introducing new opportunities for Trainee Developers!
This is a great chance to build your network and become a part of the AgileEngine team upon successful completion, where you’ll be surrounded by some of the best technical minds in the world and solid development processes that are essential for your professional growth.
We provide you with an individual Mentor – one of our awesome Software Engineers to guide you through the whole program, share knowledge, give constructive feedback, stay on top of your progress, and give you practical tasks.
Our team is Top 3% of Software Engineers, who write clean code, possess a product-first mindset, and have excellent communication skills. With this program, we aim for our talented Leads to share knowledge & experience directly with students with the same values and grow the AgileEngine community.
In 3 weeks after the start of the program you will have
- Understanding of the development process and ceremonies
- Practical skills in planning and design of the increments
- Proper coding conventions and source control strategies
- Testing and quality assurance at multiple levels
- Performing demos to the stakeholders and collecting feedback
- Bug fixing and technical debt management
- Understand how CI/CD pipelines are applied to your development
Our team is missing someone who has
- Energy, drive, and a strong commitment to achieving results
- Full-time commitment to work alongside our teams
- At least one pet/university project you can show
- Basics in Node.js
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Nice to have: You are a student of Computer Science, Program Engineering, Radio Electronics faculties
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your CV, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.