AgileEngine is growing so fast and we are achieving so much that we need your help right away! We’re looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join us on a part-time basis and meet new challenges with the HomeServe product (see the description at the bottom). You will analyze web traffic and help cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand user’s web behavior by creating reports and presentations. Also, you’ll advocate best practices of data gathering, and help to deploy new web analytics tools when/if necessary.
What is required?
- Previous data mining and analysis experience.
- Familiarity with major web analytics tools.
- Ability to quickly and effectively share analysis results.
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
What you will do:
- Analyze web traffic with tools like Usabillia, Hotjar, Crazy egg, Google Analytics, etc.
- Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors.
- Advocate analysis findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results.
- Experience with Usabillia is a HUGE plus
About the project
HomeServe provides home insurance services (e.g. you can choose the plan you need, call the master (plumber, electrician), pay, etc.). They’re supplying 8 countries now, and recently started their services in Japan.
Market monopolist that provides over 4.2 million homeowners in the US and Canada with affordable home emergency repair plans that offer protection from the high costs of repair bills. They completed more than 625,000 repairs for customers across our business over the past year and garnered 4.7 out of 5 star reviews from those surveyed after receiving service. HomeServe counts more than 7000 employees all over the globe.
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support
Haven’t found the right position?
We are always in search of awesome experts. Share your email, and we’ll notify you once we have the right opportunity.